background image

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kami no Shizuku Chapter 5

Hi!

I'm really excited about the first ever release by Solo Style Bean! I hope you all enjoy chapter 5 of Kami no Shizuku. We welcome any and all comments, so please don't be shy!

As for how SSB will be releasing our scans to the general public, we'll mainly have the scans ready for view/download on the release day. After a few days of receiving feedback, we'll get an edited/final version up on an online manga reader.

Well, I've rambled long enough! Enjoy!

-Hei

P.S. Helpful Tip: for the flash slideshow, I recommend that you pause (after clicking play) the slideshow and then click the right/left arrow to navigate while reading.


Hey! SHIKI here.

Hei mentioned most of the necessary, technical stuff.
So, I'm just going to say enjoy our release
and leave some comments for us to read.
Don't worry, we don't bite. ;)

Oh, yeah. about the translation..
Shiki did most of it.
I only did some quality control on the translation along with Hei.
So, if you have any question or suggestion about the translation,
don't address it to me.
Send a mail to group email and along with "Shiki" in the title.
That's all! Happy New Year!

-SHIKI




Fullscreen
Click for DDL

12 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the Kami no Shizuku chapter (and mediafire dl)! I hope more excellent releases are to come from you guys. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to thank you guys as well. Finally, someone continues Kami no Shizuku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THNK YOU!!!!!
    I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!!!
    since i cant read my families korean version... BUT THIS IS AMAZING!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Thanks Thanks for this release, i waited endless days for the next chapter and u made it!
    You are my Heros!

    Happy New Year
    Kalten

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx for kami no shizuku looking forward for more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dudes... you guys are my heroes for scanlating this series. I'm hoping and praying that you guys somehow make super speedy releases... I'm sure that many of us would just want to read it, and if you don't want to edit/clean so much... no one would really have much of a problem. Just saying.. if you ever get lazy haha. any rate.. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. People like you are what makes us Manga readers for certain mangas so happy lol. Thanks alot for continuing this after so long. Just wondering would you guys happen to have Bartender also? I love the manga but the fact that there is barely any scanlators for that it just makes me really sad... lol either way Thanks much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its been a month and no new chapter!!! NO!!!why isn't new chapter coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Page is abandoned? :|

    ReplyDelete
  10. Props for picking up this manga series! Kami no Shizuku doesn't get enough love imo. Anyway thanks for all your hard work guys, we're all looking forward to your next release :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. dude u guys are so late... someone made those already...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kami no Shizuku has been really good so far. Thank You

    ReplyDelete